You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Search Engine Optimization

Advice for my site MakeAdvice.com(Back links)

Hi Tony, thanks to make this web page to help every one, i have a web site http://makeadvice.com/ , this site rank is going up, it's good but "Sites Linking In" is as it is, and i am not getting any thing, which is helpful to get more back links, if possible then please provide me some guideline for the same, and if there is some suggestion about my site, then please let me know.

Thanks for your time,

Pravin Kumar
    Email- support@makeadvice.com
    Pravin,

Congratulations on starting your own site.

Getting juicy backlinks is one of the biggest challenges for any webmasters. In fact, that is THE biggest challenge. If you have lot of quality backlinks, that alone can play a significant role in making your site successfull.

You can find a lot of tricks and tips to get backlinks through a quick Google search. But from my experience, there is no shortcuts or easy ways to get back links other than writing unique articles. Writing on topics that everyone know wouldn't get you any backlinks. Instead, do research and write in depth content that others would like to read and link to it.

Here is an example. I spent several days to write a single article that talk about how DataWind is confusing consumers by calling their UbiSlate as Aakash tablet. Such articles are not very common and other bloggers would love to link to it.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.